6.03.2013

Dreamer




Welcome to my crazy blogging journey. I'm just a chalk-boarding amateur with nothing more than big dreams and even bigger plans to make my hobby into something else. All of my work is original and as of right now it is all open for your guy's use. If it be sitting in a frame in the kitchen or floating around on your blog, as long as credit is given where it is needed, I don't mind you using it. But, like I said I've got dreams, and one day I hope to begin an Etsy shop to sell all of my crazy creations, but right now I'm just showing everyone what I can do. Thank you for stopping by and helping to make my dream a reality. Please feel free to pin anything that you see on this blog, it doesn't matter to me. Hope you stop back in soon and see what other things I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover