9.08.2013

Lilly Love!

WOW!

I have been so busy that my poor blog is not getting any attention! But you guys have sure been giving it attention! I come back from a couple weeks break and find that my free binder printables are so popular right now- its the most viewed page by over 200 views! Thank you guys all so much for all of your support- I thought that those binder covers were so fun (and easy) to make that I'd make some more! So I combined my two favorite things- design and Lilly Pulitzer!

I made some customizable binder covers with your favorite Lilly Prints!







How cute are these two binder covers!!?!?!?

All you have to do is follow the same directions as you did in this post and you'll be good to go with the most adorable binders ever! 

(I'm currently making more too, but my computers freaking out!)

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover