8.08.2013

See Sarah Create Prints

So I've been a little MIA recently on this blog. I have had no time to make anything! I do however has some up coming surprises for avid readers! (cue the celebration) But for right now this is what I've been currently doing.

I've been designing prints using Photoshop!

I love design, especially graphic, so I decided to make some today. I love the way they turned out! I am in the process of making more and when I finish them they will be uploaded to my print gallery, showing off all I've been working on. Also right now I am offering FREE custom designed prints! To find out more you can click here and it will bring you to an information page. Designs usually take 4-7 days to complete. With that said- jump on this great offer because it won't stay for forever!


*Notice* All prints made/downloaded from this website all 100% mine. The quotes I use are found over the internet. If you want to download them that is fine, but please be considerate and use for your personal use only! However, if you do use it on your blog/website please give proper credit. Thank you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover